Friday, December 13, 2013

US P-1B Visa

America is the capital of world entertainment. All of the biggest stars are on show in the USA so, for a performer, visiting the country can be a dream come true. We have been helping people to turn their immigration dream into a reality since 1996, and our team of dedicate immigration specialists are here ready and waiting to help you too. Our unrivalled insight into the immigration process means that our clients get the very best results each and every time.

The P-1B classification applies to a client coming temporarily to perform as a member of a foreign-based entertainment group that been recognised internationally as outstanding in the discipline for a sustained and substantial period of time. This person also must have had a sustained and substantial relationship with the group (ordinarily for at least one year) and/or provide functions integral to the group’s performance.

This visa is a non-immigration visa, meaning that it is not seen as a view to permanent residency. Should you want to live and work for a longer period in the US, please take our free assessment to see what visa types are available to you.

We would expect to have your case processed within a few months. The fees which are currently charged for processing are around a few hundred dollars, or there is a premium service which costs a few thousand dollars. Both the price and length of processing are determined by the US immigration authorities, as such we are unable to affect either of these.

Eligibility Criteria
You will be required to obtain a written advisory opinion from the appropriate labour organisation which evaluates the person’s or group’s ability, comment on their international recognition and state whether services being performed are appropriate for an internationally recognised entertainment group.  Additionally, you will need a statement that the group has been established and performing regularly for at least one year. Evidence the group is internationally recognised as outstanding in the discipline for a sustained and substantial period of time as demonstrated by evidence of the group’s receipt of, or nomination for, significant international awards or prizes for outstanding achievement in the field, or evidence of at least three of the following:

- The group has performed and will perform as a starring or leading entertainment group in production or events which have a distinguished reputation as evidenced by critical reviews, advertisements, publicity releases, publications, contracts, or endorsements.

- The group has achieved international recognition and acclaim for outstanding achievement in its field as evidenced by reviews in major newspapers, trade journals, magazines or other published material. -The group has performed and will perform services as a leading or starring group for organisations and establishments that have a distinguished reputation as evidenced by articles in newspapers, trade journals, publications, or testimonials.

- The group has a record of major commercial or critically acclaimed successes, as evidenced by indicators such as ratings, box office receipts, record, cassette or vide sales, and other achievements as reported in trade journals, major newspapers or other publications.

- The alien has received significant recognition for achievements from critics, organisations, government agencies or other recognised experts in the field in which the alien is engaged, with the testimonials clearly indicating the author’s authority, expertise and knowledge of the alien’s achievements.

-The group has commanded and will command a high salary or other substantial remuneration for services comparable to others similarly situated in the field, as evidenced by contracts or other reliable evidence.

If the events are set to take place in multiple areas, an itinerary must be submitted with the visa petition. The itinerary must set forth the dates and locations of the events.

Green Card US through Investment

An Investment Route to US Immigration
The Green Card through Investment is available to entrepreneurs investing in an American business, creating jobs for more US workers. Qualifying is easy; you must make a substantial investment which creates permanent full-time jobs. It’s as simple as that. Every year, 10,000 Investment Green Cards are issued by the U.S. authorities, which is why it’s so important to get your application right first time around. Our team of ex-immigration officers know how best to represent our clients’ cases; their insider knowledge gives our clients the cutting edge when applying for visas, which is why over 94% of them would be happy to recommend us to their family and friends.

What are the Requirements?
 In order to qualify, you must make an investment of $1 million or half that amount in a designated area of high unemployment. This investment must be kept for two years, should you want to qualify for residency, but can be returned at an earlier date if required. The business which you invest in must employ at least ten people on full-time contracts for your case to be accepted.

All applicants to the USA must show that they are both of good health and good character. Typically, this is demonstrated by obtaining a medical certificate from an approved doctor, as well as a police report from your current country of residence.

Children and Partners
If you are married and/or have children under the age of 21 who are unmarried, then you will be able to add their details to your application. Supporting evidence will need to be provided for each member of your family that you wish to include. For more information, please complete our free assessment and one of our friendly team will get back to you.

US Summer Internship/Au Pair Visas

The US has long been one of the globe’s most sought-after destinations both for tourists and for migrants. There are always millions of opportunities for those looking to immigrate into the country, and many choose to follow the internship path. We have an amazing track record of representing our clients’ cases for immigration into the US and can take on cases that other firms just can’t. That’s why we’re the world’s biggest and most trusted immigration and employment consultancy

We are offering everyone who contacts us our fast, FREE, friendly assessment from our experts to provide you complete peace of mind today.

The USA J-1 visa is an American visa that allows the applicant to participate in various exchange visitor programs whereby the applicant engages in skills training that can be applied in the applicant’s home country.

The USA J1 visa, along with the F-1 visa and M-1 visa, is issued in some circumstances for temporary immigration to America for students, discussed in full on the relevant pages of this website. J1 visas are also issued to those immigrating to the United States on a temporary basis to function as trainees in business and industry, research assistants, teachers and a variety of other non-permanent circumstances for relocating to the USA.

This page will examine the eligibility requirements for the J-1 visa when issued to those immigrating to the USA in order to participate in summer work/travel, internship, trainee, or Au Pair Exchange Visitor programs.

The J-1 visa, whatever the circumstances of its issue is a non-immigrant visa for the USA and as such, it will not lead to the opportunity to apply for a Permanent Resident Card for lawful permanent residence in the USA, or a US Green Card as it is more commonly known.

Immigrating to America on a J-1 visa allows a foreign national to live and work in the USA for a limited period in a variety of capacities.

Applicant requirements
 In order to obtain the necessary sponsorship for a J-1 visa either as an intern, trainee, or Au Pair, you must first contact a sponsoring organization within the United States.

Please note that IXP Visas has partnered up with a J-1 sponsoring company that will assist in pre-placement or self-placement of summer work/travel, internship, and trainee programs in various industries in the US including a special internship program for nationals of the United Kingdom and Ireland.

Please submit an assessment and inquiry for further information on this partnership.  Otherwise, a list of other designated J-1 sponsoring organizations can be found here.

Eligibility Criteria
The J-1 visa is designed for the non-immigrant visitor who is between 18 and 26 years of age; who are high school graduates; who have proficiency in spoken English; and who have no intention of abandoning his/her foreign residence.

J-1 applicants typically include professors or research scholars, short term scholars, bona fide trainees or interns, college or university students, teachers, secondary school students, non-academic specialists, foreign physicians, international visitors, government visitors, camp counsellors, au pairs, or summer students in a travel/work program.

The J-1 applicant can participate in an “Internship” whereby the foreign national is either currently enrolled in and pursuing studies at a degree-or certificate-granting post-secondary institution outside the US or graduated from institution no more than 12 months prior to the start date of the exchange program. The internship program is generally valid for 12 months.
The J-1 visa applicant can also be apply for a “Trainee” program whereby the foreign national has a degree or professional certificate from a foreign post-secondary academic institution and at least one year of prior related work experience in his/her occupational field outside the US or five years of work experience outside the US in his/her occupational field.

The trainee program is generally valid for 18 months, except in the case of agricultural and hotel and tourism, which are limited to 12 months with certain exceptions.

Finally, a J-1 visa applicant can participate in an “Au Pair” program, which permits youth from abroad to be placed with American host families seeking child care. The au pair visa will be granted for an initial period of 12 months although a US visa extension can be granted for another 12 months.

Although au pairs will be living and working in the USA providing childcare services to their host family, they will be obliged to amass at least six semester hours at a recognized US educational institution.

Applicants will also be screened for suitability, a process which will involve a background investigation, criminal record check, physical examination and psychological tests.

Host families will be expected to provide the costs of the Au pair's journey to and from the United States. They will also be obliged to provide bed and board as well as wages for services rendered. Au pairs may not work for more than 45 hours per week and in addition, they must receive one full weekend off per month and a minimum of one and a half days off per week.

Where candidates are placed with young children additional requirements will apply. Where a child aged less than 3 months is present, at least one parent must also be present at all times. Where children are under two years, an au pair may only be left alone with them if they have amassed more than 200 hours of experience in infant care.

Where USA visas are granted for working with families with special needs children, candidates must have experience in special needs care which has been reviewed and accepted in writing by the host family.  Au pairs will also receive lodging, meals, their own bedroom, and the cost of their round trip will usually be paid for by the host family.

The academic requirements for the American au pair visa are less than those for employment-based routes to the United States. Other non-immigrant visas such as the H1-B visa require postgraduate candidates as do many of the employment-based routes to Green Cards in the USA.

Au pair visas only require candidates to have graduated from secondary education. However, due to the nature of au pair work, this USA immigration service is one of the most closely scrutinized exchange programs and potential candidates, as well as the host family will be subject to a range or screening procedures.

Two-Year Foreign Residency Requirement Some countries impose a two-year foreign residency requirement upon J-visa holders in which applicants must return to their home country upon completion of their training in the US before they are eligible to apply for an immigrant visa, adjust status, change status, or apply for an H or L visas.

However, an applicant may receive a waiver of the two-year foreign residency requirement under certain applications and circumstances.  Please contact our US branch office for further information on the two-year foreign residency requirement and any necessary waivers.

Spouse Immigration and Dependent Immigration
Depending upon the nature of the exchange visitor program you are participating in, dependant visas may or may not be available to dependants of J-1 visa holders. For more information on whether or not you will be entitled to dependant visas for your family as a J-1 visa holder, please contact one of our US migration consultants.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Vietnam Consulate in Cuba

There is NO Vietnam Consulate in Cuba but fortunately, you can find hereafter address and location of Vietnam embassy in Cuba to contact instead.

Embassy of Vietnam in La Havana, Cuba
  • Address # 1802, 5ta. Avenide, Esquina A 18, Miramarm Playa. La Habana, Cuba
  • Phone : (537) 204 1502 or 204 1042 or 204 1501
  • Fax : (537) 204 1041
  • Email : or
  • Website :
Do you want to contact Vietnam Consulate in Cuba to apply for Vietnam visa ? Cuban citizen and travelers from Cuba want to get in for visiting Vietnam must have Vietnam visa. Basically, you must contact Vietnam Consulate in Cuba to get Vietnam visa, but fortunately, Vietnam recently has installed electronics system to issue visa on arrival at international airports to call for more tourists and investors. Therefore Cuban citizens and travelers from Cuba now can apply to get visa on arrival without going and queuing at Vietnam Consulate in Cuba.
Vietnam visa on arrival is a policy of Vietnam government to facilitate travelers from over the world get visa for Vietnam fast, cheap and easy, especially for travelers living far from Vietnam embassy and consulate or no embassy or consulate of Vietnam present.
In order to get visa on arrival at international airports of Vietnam, you must apply online through visa agent in Vietnam to get approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department which will allows you picking up your visa on arrival at international airports of Vietnam. They will send approval letter to your email address and you need to print out the approval letter for boarding and show on arrival at landing visa office (also called visa on arrival office) to get visa stamped on your passport.
Please note that you must have approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department which allows you getting visa on arrival at international airports of Vietnam then you can get visa when landing Vietnam.
  • Link to apply Vietnam visa on arrival :
  • Email for support :
  • Complete Name: Republic of Cuba
  • Native Name: Cuba
  • ISO-Code: CUB
  • Capital: La Habana [Havana]
Principal Cities : La Habana, Santiago de Cuba, Camagüey, Holguín, Guantánamo, Santa Clara, Las Tunas, Bayamo, Cienfuegos, Pinar del Río, Matanzas
Provinces in Cuba : Artemisa, Camagüey, Ciego de Ávila, Cienfuegos, Ciudad de la Habana, Granma, Guantánamo, Holguín, Isla de la Juventud, Las Tunas, Matanzas, Mayabeque, Pinar del Río, Sancti Spíritus, Santiago de Cuba, Villa Clara

Cities in Cuba : Amancio, Artemisa, Banes, Baracoa, Bauta, Bayamo, Cabaiguán, Caibarién, Camagüey, Camajuaní, Cárdenas, Ciego de Ávila, Cienfuegos, Colombia (Santa Lucía), Colón, Consolación del Sur, Contramaestre, Cumanayagua, Florida, Guanajay, Guantánamo, Güines, Güira de Melena, Guisa, Holguín, Jagüey Grande, Jatibonico, Jiguaní, Jovellanos, La Habana [Havana], La Maya, Las Tunas (Victoria de las Tunas), Manicaragua, Manzanillo, Matanzas, Mayarí, Moa, Morón, Niquero, Nueva Gerona, Nuevitas, Palma Soriano, Pinar del Río, Placetas, Puerto Padre, Sagua de Tánamo, Sagua la Grande, San Antonio de los Baños, San Cristóbal, Sancti Spíritus, San Germán (Urbano Noris), San José de las Lajas, San Luis, Santa Clara, Santiago de Cuba, Trinidad, Vertientes


Sunday, October 27, 2013

Vietnam immigration policy for Processing Vietnam visa

Foreigners, who stay in Vietnam more than 1 year and want to ask for a temporary residence card, are suggested to send the temporary residence card to the Vietnam Immigration Office or Police Immigration Management of Cities/Provinces under Central authority.

Procedures provided for asking to issue visa, extending, supplementing, visa modifying and asking for temporary residence certificate:

Foreigners would like to ask to issue, extend, supplement, modify visa and temporary residence certificate do need submit records to the Vietnam Immigration Office or Police Immigration Management of Cities/Provinces under Central authority.

If asking to issue visa, extending, supplementing, modifying visa, asking for temporary residence certificate are for tourism, the Vietnam international tourism companies -behalf of customers – will be responsible for dealing with Vietnam Immigration Office or Police Immigration Management of Cities/Provinces under Central authority.

If extending, supplementing, modifying visa, asking for temporary residence certificate are for the individuals such as: family visit, marriage, child adoption, treatment … the application must be confirmed by the ward, commune or shelter agencies which has jurisdiction.

Procedure provided for asking to issue visa in case of losing passport:

In case your passport is lost in Vietnam, you do need immediately report to the ward, commune where your passport was lost or contact the diplomatic representatives, your Embassy or Consulate in Vietnam to ask for a new passport or other documents that can be used as a valid passport. And then, you should apply for the new Vietnam visa.

Procedures provided for staying purpose conversion:
Foreigners who want to convert their purpose of staying in Vietnam must be approved by agencies, organizations or individuals as a guarantee to complete all the procedures in Vietnam Immigration Office or Police Immigration Management of Cities/Provinces under Central authority (where the agencies, organizations or individuals guarantee). 

Procedures for temporary residence card:
Foreigners staying in Vietnam more than 1 year who would like to ask for a temporary residence card are suggested to send the temporary residence card to the Vietnam Immigration Office or Management immigration police Cities/ provinces of Central authority.

The address of Vietnam Immigration Office in Vietnam:
In Hanoi: 40A Hang Bai, Hoan Kiem.
In Hochiminh City: 254 Nguyen Trai, Dist 1. In Danang City: No 7 Tran Quy Cap, Danang City.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Vietnam embassy in Antigua & Barbuda

Are you looking for location of Vietnam embassy in Antigua & Barbuda ?

Until now, there has beenno Vietnam Embassy/Consulate located in Antigua & Barbuda so please search for the nearest country where a Vietnam embassy or Vietnam consulate is located to contact.
We should be grateful for any further information you may be able to give us about Vietnam embassy or consulate in Antigua and Barbuda.


Native Name: Antigua and Barbuda

Capital: Saint John’s Principal Settlements: Saint John’s, All Saints, Liberta, Potters Village.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Vietnam Visa for American

1. American Immigration Status

Q: Do the Americans need Visa to enter Vietnam or not?

A: Yes, they do. The American living in United States of America or other countries in the world must have Visa to enter Vietnam.

2. How to apply Vietnam Visa

2 ways are ready for your choice:

2.1 Applying Vietnam Visa online (recommended)

This way is called Vietnam Visa on arrival (VOA).You apply Vietnam Visa Online in website by filling your necessary information in the online form. You can do it easily, simply from everywhere over the world which have Internet, Wireless 3G Mobile Connections. This way brings to you the most effective, satisfactory result because it is quick, convenient, cheap and safe. You do not have to send your passport or important private documents to anywhere. After sending the Online Application form, you will get confirmation letter in 1-2 working hours to know the progress of your Online Application. Finally you will get stamped Visa on arrival at the airports in Vietnam after receiving our approval letter. Normally you receive an Approval Letter within 2 working days.

In emergency your Vietnam Visa is processing from 30 minutes to 4 hours. You receive an approval letter via email before boarding the plane. As soon as arriving at the airports in Vietnam you have stamped Visa. We are available to support you if you need a help.

How about Service Fee?

Our service fee is fixed in website, especially NO hidden charged, NO failure. So you don’t have to pay any additional fee. Click here to find out our fee.

2.2 Applying Visa at Vietnamese Embassy or Vietnamese Consulate

You have to lodge your passport and relevant documents to Vietnamese Embassy or Vietnamese Consulate in America. It’s inconvenient for you when living far. Sometimes your application is failed because of missing passport, important documents. This way takes you a lot of time for applying and waiting. You don’t know how the progress of your application is going on. If you want Visa urgently whether your Visa will be ready in time. This is a big trouble if you need Vietnam Visa urgently such as on business, study, medical problems….In addition you cannot restrain expense, have to pay additional cost.

By comparison, you easily find out the prominent advantages of applying Vietnam Visa Online via our website

Vietnamese Embassy’s addresses in your country are below:

Embassy of Vietnam in America
Address: 1233 20th St NW, Suite 400 -Washington, DC20036
Tel: 202.861.0737
Fax: 202.861.0917

E-mail: -